Saturday, April 12, 2008

Bon Jovi + Daughtry = Great Concert

Chad got me tickets for Christmas to Bon Jovi. I have been excited since then to go. I will say I was not let down one bit. I didn't know that Daughtry was opening for him until the day of. I love Daughtry and have since he was on Idol. Anyways we had a ton of fun. I felt like I was back in high school. Maybe because that's about how long its been since I have been to a concert. Bon Jovi is amazing. Seriously they have so many good songs and appeal to a wide variety of people. Some were really quite funny to see. Lots of plastic and big hair!!! I have to say that Richie Sambora is amazing!! Chad and I could not get over how awesome he is! Anyways thanks mom and dad for keeping our kids so we could have a great night out. Also thanks to Chad for providing me with so many fun experiences. I am blessed to be married to you and appreciate all you do for me!Crazy how fast this guy can move his arms. I looks like his hands aren't even there not to mention the drum sticks that he was holding.

2 comments:

Caryn said...

I am so jealous! That would have been a great concert! Too fun!

Angie said...

Donald and I are so jealous!!