Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Pedi Party

Does this picture look familiar anyone? Lake Havasu 1998 was my inspiration for this pic.

I think this was the first year in the last 4 that we did not have her party at bounce zone. It was a fun change. B invited 6 girls to come get pedicures with us. Julia and Cheyenne, Larken and B all rode the bus home together. We went and picked up Madison and Lauren and Daisy and headed to the nail shop. I am hoping that my hearing comes back after all the yelling and giggling. Who needs to go to the Hannah Montana concert when you can ride with 7 girls who can belt it out. It really was fun and cute to see the girls excited! After our toes were done we went to Red Robin for dinner. Chad, Tate and Ty met us there. I was hoping to have all the girls home by 730 but it didnt happen. It was more like 830 so thanks to all the parents who let me steal your kids on a school night. We had a blast and I am glad that B has such a good group of friends to associate with!
From the left are Cheyenne Willingham, Lauren Porter, B, Larken, Julia Heitz, Madison Lamb and Daisy Peters.

5 comments:

Summer said...

Now that is my kind of party! I know I am not 8 - but where is my invite...ha ha! Looks like a good time. I can't believe how fast Brooklyn is growing up. She is such a great kid!

Lacee said...

Lo- I cannot believe that baby Brooklyn is eight. It really feels as though she was a baby not too long ago. She really was the best baby.. never cried and was always happy. It makes me sad that she is growing up so fast. You have always been such a good mommy!! Tell Brooklyn that I said Happy Birthday!! Those baby pictures were so cute.. I totally remember that baby face. It looked like she had an incredible birthday. I know you're crazy busy but call me sometime.

Hess Fam said...

You're killing me with the Havasu memory! I love that Brooklyn is 8! I seriously can't believe that! She is just as beautiful as the day she was born. Perfect red lips and a sweet personality. I love that girl!

Kippy said...

Havasu 98..that cracked me up. I too have that pic somewhere. And what a fun birthday party idea. I still feel like that could be me and you. Especially looking at Brooklyn because she reminds me so much of you. And I loved your Easter dress.

the cummard family said...

OK! Havasu baby!