Sunday, April 6, 2008

Brooks Games

This is true love, Wayne is licking her ice cream after she has slobbered all over it. Im not even that crazy. Is that to cute or what? The kids think it is the greatest thing to go to ball games. I think this is why!! I think Ty had 2 Suckers, a drumstick, skittles, gum and who knows what else. Thats all in a one hour game. Tana Lamb who watches the kids quite frequently loves to spoil them and they love her. Thanks Tana for being the best babysitter and loving my kids! Chea emailed these to me and I thought they were cute.

5 comments:

natalie and jeremy belnap said...

That's to cute, I would have to agree, no double licking for me!!!!

Angie said...

I can't believe how big all the kids are! Enjoy the time at the fields, it starts to make you feel old, or maybe mature, when you realize that you can't play yourself anymore because you are so busy with the kids games. But man it is so fun to watch them and see them grow. We miss you guys!!!

The Cash Family said...

Laura, holy smokes girl! it has been many years since i have seen and lived around the corner from you. you look great, how is your family? My parents are in Japan, Kimberly is in San Diego still and my brother is in Rhode Island. Well take care, just wanted to say hi! Love, April "Napier" Cash

Clay's gal said...

Don't you love how kids get more ice cream on thier clothes and face than they do in thier mouths!
You have such a cute family!

hornes said...

Laura, darling kid pics! They are good lookin' like you! We NEED to get together again!