Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy B-Day Brooks


Today is Brooklyns 8th birthday! I can not believe how quickly 8 years has gone by! Brooks is such a blessing for me to have. I am so fortunate that April 1, 2000 my chunky 10 pound 23 in. baby came into my life. She was the happiest baby you could have imagined. She made it so easy to love her because she was so cute and kissable and just good all the time. Becoming a mom at 18 was not the easiest route to take but has blessed me with more happiness than I could have ever know. Thank you B for being you, for making me smile(most the time) and making me proud. You are a hard worker in everything you do and it shows! You are the most beautiful 8 year old I know. I love your eyes and all the different shades of green. I love you and hope that you had a great bday! I know I sure had fun!


Brooklyn enjoys reading and is very good at it. She loves her dance class and is quickly picking up some nice moves. B enjoys spending time with her family and friends. She is doing awesome in school this year. She is doing very well at piano and seems to like it most the time. Brooklyn loves everything to do with water. She loves the beach and swimming.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! I LOVE YOU

7 comments:

Michelle Randall said...

Chubby monkey! I remember those squishy cheeks. I think I used to kissed them for hours. Such a fun little baby to have around.

Michelle Randall said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Summer said...

Happy Birthday Brooklyn! I love those baby pictures - YUM - she was so loveable! Still is!!

megan allen said...

Sounds like she had a blast! I want to go to a pedicure party! Such a good idea. I love fluffy babies! All of mine have been that way. It's so fun!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

she is so beautiful. I cant believe she is 8!! that has gone SOOOO fast!!!

the cummard family said...

i remember seeing her the day she was born. love her still to this day and hope she had a wonderful birthday! her new baby sister looks like her! maybe not as chubby though-lol.

Hallett Family said...

Laura,
I just can't belive that Booklyn is 8. time dose fly by fast.