Tuesday, January 22, 2008

It seems like we have been busy this past week but just with nothing major has gone on. Monday I hung out with the kids and then when B got home we headed to Piano lessons. Brooks started back to piano this year and seems to be loving it thus far. I also am taking so I think that helps her to see that hey even mom has to practice. I had a sitter come and I went to Chads ball game on Mon night. It was good to watch the game for a change. Plus it was to dang cold for the kids. Tues I just worked and then I had ball games. Young mens changed to Tues nights so its quite the challenge to figure it all out with the kids. Mom watched the girls and Tate and I went to my games. He was an angel. We had Meredith come out at the last minute and it was fun to play with her again. Wed B had half day so I let her stay home. We decided to go to Chuckie Cheeses. It was fun and for the most part we had the place to ourselves. I could play ski ball all day long. Then it was off to soccer practice from there. Thurs I worked all day and then we went to dinner at Cravings with Julie and the boys. Brooks had dance and so we all watched her after we were done. She is loving it!! I need to get some pics of her in action. Its so fun to see her loosen up. Friday we went to the QC Basketball game to watch Cassidy dance at half time. These girls are amazing. Kudos to Kelli they are just plain good. Sat was soccer and then we went out for our friends bday dinner that night. Chad and Tate and B built a dirt ramp to encourage Tates craziness.lol He has been on his bike jumping non stop I will have to get some good pictures.
B has a bit of my competitiveness in her. As you can see she is taking the game very serious.



3 comments:

Scott, Tiff, Talon, Tylie & Tyce said...

Laura I'm amazed at what you get done in a week, you do more in a day than I do all week! Sheesh! Mom of the year award goes to you! :)

the cummard family said...

do you pick chucky over ppp? we seriously need to get together!

Chad and Laura said...

Kanoe thats what the kids picked. Personally I pick PPP. Call me Im always up for something!