Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Bowling

The kids did not have school on Monday so we decided to go bowling. I think for the most part we all had a good time. Amber brought her family as well. Its always fun to have them around. I think people were thinking I was crazy bowling with 5 kids. I quickly realized I think it was a bit crazy as well, but fun. We had Madison Lamb with us thank goodness. She loves babies and is a huge help with Ty. We picked up Tori on the way because Trey had boy stuff all day so I figured I would just take her to have some fun. I love Tori and think she is so cute. She had a mini melt down but some food and soda was all she needed. The baby kept trying to run aroumd, luckily the people next to us were nice. She was throwing her chicken on the their side to. Im still working on her naughtiness. It probably would have been easier to not have bowled myself, but I wanted to. I should have saved myself the embarrassment. I think I had the worst score. We even had bumpers, how does that work? Owell it was fun for everyone aside from the chaos. We followed that up with a little ice cream and we had to call it a day so I could get home for piano lessons. I picked up Jancy and her and Madison kept the kids while I went. Chad was up in Laughlin so we had a quiet night. The kids were in bed pretty early so I enjoyed a night full of peace. I think I may have needed it to. Thank goodness for the free refills this kept her occupied some of the time. Pretty sad at 18 monthes she asks for POP all the time! Is she my daughter or what?










1 comment:

Kippy said...

Fun time! Brooklyn looks so much like you. Reminds me of the good ol days baking no bakes together :)