Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Dare Devil

On Saturday Chad took Tate to Supercross. Tate is so into all that right now. He loves quads and the dunes and everything that comes with it. He had an amazing time being spoiled by his dad there, and came home with all sorts of goodies to show for it. Anyways so Tate has been talking about all the riders and the jumps they were doing, and the "woodys" the were riding, in other word wheelies. He has been watching a video that Chad got for him there and has obviously been taking it all in. Today he asked me to come out on the drive way and watch some tricks that he can do. Now mind you Tate has been riding his bike without the training wheels since about the time that he turned 3. Pretty good in and of itself but from that time forward he has gotten so good on his bike. He always makes ramps and jumps them and can do little wheelies. He is just good on it. So as I go out there he starts riding and then proceeds to tell me he is going to stand on his seat while he rides. He got a running start and wha la, like a champ he stands right up on the seat. I probably should have told him it was not a good idea. Instead I ran in and got the camera. I could not stop laughing. The kid is amazing, things just come so easy to him. He has fear but not enough to stop him when he sets his mind to something. So here are the pics of my little 3 year old wishing he was Travis Pastrana. Tate is the funnest little boy and keeps us laughing non stop. He loves to be outside and thinks that if he has to be in that he is being punished. I am grateful for him and how much happiness he brings to me. He is such a little love bug to. I think he gets that from the Cummard side, but as a mom its nice to have all the hugs and kisses. At times its a challenge but I am grateful that I have been entrusted with 3 amazing , healthy kids that make me so happy.





4 comments:

K Bailey said...

Laura....on my blog.....look at Casey & Chandler's....they are BIG into this stuff. You might have to scroll down to see all the older posts about it.

Julie Butler said...

That is so awesome! He is amazing on that thing. Brecken thought it was pretty cool to see him pop a "woody" also.

Summer said...

That's pretty impressive! Tate has got skill!! Ashley can ride her bike - with training wheels - but there is NO THOUGHT of standing on the seat! She'll think Tate is so cool! And tell Julie never to refer to it as "popping a woody" - seriously - he is only 3...LOL!

Kippy said...

Holy cow! Thats nuts only 3! Maybe you should stick with taking him to the zoo or something instead of Supercross ;)