Thursday, January 24, 2008

Disney on Ice

So I forgot my camera. I know thats not acceptable, and I was perturbed the entire night because I was wanting to take pics. Owell thanks Sum for taking one for us. B and I went to Disney on Ice on Wed night. It was so good. We rode over with Summer, like sardines in her car. We ate at Neds first and then headed to the show. We had a pretty large group with us, Staci is always good at planning all these events. We enjoyed spending tons of money on souvenirs that probably cost a dollar for them and fifty for us. Hey thats what its all about, Right. I thought about taking Tate but I think he would wonder when the exciting stuff was going to happen. Plus I dont think that his dad would approve. We had a blast with everyone. I love having my alone time with B. Thanks Chad for keeping the other 2 so I could enjoy it.

6 comments:

Summer said...

I have to say I only took 1 picture of you guys - but sure is a cute picture of the two of you! Pretty ladies!

Clay's gal said...

Hey Laura!
Long time no see! I think the last time I saw you was at Old Navy a couple years back! Your Fam is so CUTE! I feel like we have already had our high school reunion cause eveyone has a blog. You haven't changed a bit!
Lindsey (Reed) Jeppsen
clays-gal.blogspot.com

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

tell Chad to quit brain washing you and tate..he could of come and he would of had a great time and not turned out gay ;)
It was a fun night, i agree.

the cummard family said...

it was good to see you and B 2 nights in a row! Thanks for your help at Bashas...that was pretty fun eh. I'm pretty dumb when it comes to car stuff...you impressed me!

Lacee said...

I can't believe how big Brooklyn is!! I can still picture her as a baby. How time flies! Well, I'm glad you had fun at "Disney on Ice"!! You are such a good mommy!! Call me sometime; I haven't talked to you in who knows how long??? I guess that's what happens when you're a busy working mom. I am sad that I missed the GNO the other night. Jesse had already bought tickets to Super Cross but we'll have to do it again another night. Hope all is well!!

Kasey said...

Hey Laura! I was just thinking about London's Run and then I ran into your blog. Thought I'd say hey and see if you needed an extra wheel for your stroller this year! You kids are getting so big and cute. And you look fabulous, as always. Hope all is well for ya.
Kasey (Garlock) Turner =)
kaseyrocky.blogspot.com