Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Is it Summer yet???


I usually love this time of year and the weather that comes along with it. Not that I am not enjoying the weather, but I cant wait for summer. We can only do the park, and such so many days until its just old. I am realizing more and more that Tate does not have a temperature gage with in himself. He still acts like it summer wearing shorts, no shoes etc... We had the boys over the other day and they asked so many times to play on the tramp with water. I repeatedly said no until Julie got to my house and said she didnt care. I think it was 50 outside and here they are with the hose and soaking wet, happy as can be. Brecken was crying because he didnt want to come in. The last time I went out to check on them they both had blue lips so I decided it was time to bring them in. They wanted a bubble bath, for some reason my kids think that is their pool and so it gets used usually at least 2 times a day. Is this child abuse? Hey they wanted to and I told them it would be cold but they thought different. By about this they are both shivering and ready to be done. It just seems like the summer we always have something to do,, and its easy for me to keep the kids entertained. Not to mention that they all love to swim and are good at it. I think we get it from the Hiatt side. My mom is the the biggest fish I know and will stay in the pool for hours on end. We are talking some days like 8 hours at a time. I cant wait for the pool to be about 88 degrees. Ya I know a tad warm thats how I like it.
Once again here they are happy as can be now that the wet clothes are off and they are making a mess everywhere. Tate does not think that its good until the bubbles are at the very top. It makes for a nice mess to clean up. I think we go through about a bottle a day of any type of soap that he can find. I guess I cant complain to much he smells good and is clean at least part of the day.

2 comments:

Julie Butler said...

These boys are dorks! I can say that because one is mine. I luv that they have so much fun together. This was one of those days that truthfully what harm in just letting them have fun. Pick your battles I guess.

Summer said...

Those little boys are such BOYS - and SO CUTE! I say if they are up for it - go for it - cause it will let them have fun for a while.