Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hawaii part 4

As the weather improved we hit the beach and enjoyed soaking up the sun. I will admit that I never got in the water. I am such a wimp when it comes to cold water or just being wet and cold. I was just as happy to sit and watch people and enjoy my surroundings. I love laying out and enjoying the sun when the weather is good. Chad on the other hand snorkeled quite a bit with Jared and saw some cool fish and a turtle.

Bubba GumpsEach night as we finished our daily activities we would go back to the rooms and get cleaned up and head to eat. We ate at a bunch of different places but my favorite was Cheeseburger in Paradise. Not only was the food good but the guy providing the music was awesome. It was just fun sitting up top right next to the ocean and singing along.On Sat after we checked out we drove around were able to see some more amazing places. We drove about half way to Hana and then had to head back to catch our plane. It was the most beautiful place I have ever seen. It was so lush and green all along the road. It is an extremely windy road but is worth the car sickness. This picture was taken just right along the road. We pulled down a little street and saw this amazing view.


It was an amazing week which I am so lucky to have been able to spend with Chad. I am so glad we were able to experience Hawaii together and feel like we were on our honeymoon all over again. Its amazing what peeling all the stresses of everyday life away can do for a person. It was fun to enjoy Chads company and share this wonderful experience with him. I appreciate all that Chad does for me. He works hard and provides for our family. I appreciate the kindness and love that he shows me. Thanks Chad for making this vacation special for me. I love you! I am also so thankful the Larson's were a part of our vacation. Not only were they great company but they made this trip possible for us. They even sat in the jacuzzi with me almost every night even though they don't love to be cozy in the hot tub with strangers:) Its not everyday that you have friends who make you want to be better people. They are so much fun to be around and I feel like the understand Chad and I. We love you guys and cherish your friendship!

1 comment:

Brea said...

I almost just FREAK out when I saw taht you guys came to HAWAII and didnt even tell us!!! but then I realized that you went to Maui and now I'm not so butt hurt... I am so glad that you guys had fun and were able to let some stress from everyday life be GONE!