Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hawaii Part 1

Our room was so much more than I even imagined. I was so happy to call it home for 7 days. It had a full kitchen and the bathroom was huge. The bed was cozy as mine at home. It was just icing in the cake. It was so nice getting off the plane and going to our condo. I can barely stand flying but it was worth it I must say. The Larson's room was right next door to ours and that was nice to not have to go far to find their company.


This was our first day there and I was still in shock at how awesome the view was from our room. We were on the tenth floor and looking right out over the ocean. I'm pretty sure that our doors never shut. I slept like a baby for the most part, listening to the ocean all night will do that to me.

I know I am a total dork and love golf. I have not played much since high school but I love the peace and scenery that goes along with golfing. Its quiet and as calm and methodical as you make it. I have to say I felt it was some what of an honor to tag along and see all that Kapalua had to offer. To say it is beautiful is an understatement. Majority of the holes are with the ocean in view. I loved it even with the weather conditions. It was truly amazing!




The guys had to hit over the water for this hole. It was awesome!

I think this last putt may have been for dinner but I will leave who ended up buying a secret:) We didnt have great weather the first few days but it didnt matter. It is just amazing and the scenery is like nothing I have ever witnessed.

1 comment:

the hill's house said...

So you went to Kaui?! LOL! :) So fun! I need my hair done!!!