Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Easter 2010

We had a great Easter this year doing all the same traditions from the previous years. Lots of fun coloring eggs and hunting eggs full of treasures. Grandma Cutchen warmed the jacuzzi and we had our first swim of the year as usual. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family. I so grateful my kids will grow up having cousins who are their best friends. I could not ask for a better family and thank my Heavenly Father for them everyday. We had chicken in the dirt and homemade ice cream at Kyle and Linda's again this year. This is a tradition handed down from generations and I think its awesome to keep it alive. The kids think their house is the greatest playground ever. Well it kind of is. They live on a mountain so my kids love to hike to the top and look back at everything. I sure missed having my B not with us on this day. Its never complete without her!


This picture just makes me smile. I'm not sure any 4 year old has her amount of personality!
I think the older I get I appreciate the Atonement and those events that transpired the week leading up to the Saviors death. I'm certain more understanding comes with age but for some reason this year more than ever I just felt so blessed to have a Savior. I know that I am never alone and I know that Jesus has ascended below any other person and suffered for me for my family and for you. I know that it is through His example and our faith in the perfect plan that we can fully utilize the amazing gift that we have all been given. I didn't earn it, if anything I have done the opposite but its a gift and its one I am thankful for on a daily basis. I can not think of a more amazing offering than to be able to repent and better myself continually. It is only through Gods grace that we can be made whole. I am BLESSED, I know that He is on my right hand and on my left and walking this journey with me. I am truly blessed!


No comments: