Sunday, July 11, 2010

She had a Birthday, Shout Hooray

HOORAY
Once again I am way late. Late is better than never so hear goes the last 2 months. My baby turned 4 and I can not believe it. She continues to get cuter and more entertaining as she gets older. She is so funny and always makes me laugh. Its a hard combination when she gets into trouble because I'm typically trying not to laugh at whatever it is that she did. She has the largest personality in a little petite body. She only weighs 36 pounds which is pretty small. She is extremely happy and carefree. Tylee talks to everyone and is not shy. Sometimes with boys she will pretend like shes shy but there is no chance. She is such a blessing to me because she reminds me how fun it is to be a mom.

She is so sassy and into girl stuff. She loves flowers in her hair and to wear perfume and lip gloss. The best part about it though is she is just as much into dirt and bugs. She is always finding little critters and picking them up to play with. I personally am fine with bugs but under no circumstances do I care to hold them. I like that she is a little tom boy to go along with the priss. It makes for a well rounded girl, I'm hoping any way. I am so fortunate to have Tylee for my daughter. She is happy and loving and is very sweet. I am lucky because she tells me " I love you Mommy " numerous times throughout the day. I love being her mom and I adore her fun personality. I love you Tylee.


The End!

No comments: