Monday, April 6, 2009

Tate's Pet Parade



At Tate's preschool they had a pet parade. It was cute Mrs. Jones played music and they marched around with their real and pretend pets. Tate asked me to bring Boss and I decided against it. When we were at the vet I was holding his leash and a female boxer came out of the back. I had flip flops on and my feet kept sliding and I could hardly stop him. He is 80 pounds of muscle. He wouldn't hurt anyone but tends to make people nervous, esp. kids. T was OK with that answer and took his dog we had just made at build-a-bear. Brecken brought this mini horse named Fancy Britches. All the kids took a spin on her and had a blast. Tate has learned a ton during his time at pre school. He has a ton of fun and talks about his buddies at school often. Im just praying he will like kindergarten as well. I cant believe its already that time to make sure shots are done and he is registered. I have very mixed feelings about him starting. I'm just praying for half day to be an option. I am sort of feeling strange about only having one kid at home next year. I can only imagine how much I will be able to get done.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura!
It's Brandi from the old 480. Your family is so cute! Are you on facebook?

Hess Fam said...

that's the funnest preschool day! i'm loving the posts about brooklyn and her b-day fun. beautiful girl!