Thursday, April 2, 2009

Go Devils Go


Julia Heitz and Madison
B throwing someone out at 1st.

We are in the full swing of baseball season right now. B has her practices and games as well as Tate. Not to mention my own and Chads:) I should take stock in Dill Pickle Spitz because I am hooked on them right now. Regardless of being busy we are having fun. B plays with most of the same girls she did last year and they have a blast. This year it is not coach pitch so the girls have been learning how to pitch. Its a bit more intense to hit fast pitch rather than slow. B has done well and she asks almost every day to go out and play catch or hit. Eric is the coach again and then myself and Timaree help. She pitched through college and has been so great to teach these girls the basics. Bottom line is B is enjoying playing and I enjoy supporting her ( it makes it easier when its a sport you understand or like :) Good Job B and go Devils!

No comments: