Monday, April 6, 2009

Brooklyns Party

B chose to go to Bounce U for her party. I know original huh we seem to go there for most of our parties. We just have a ton of family and with friends it makes it nice to just have the chaos somewhere else. I took a few of her friends with us and we ate at Panda Express on the way. Out of about 10 places that's where they chose to eat. It reminded me yet again how easy they are to please. I wasn't about to complain, I walked away with a bill under 40 bucks :)
Some of Brooklyn's many fans!!


B and Kylan were boxing and it was funny because B could hardly hold the gloves up.


Ty taking a breather. She was literally bouncing off the walls!

Toniann Bluth and Julia Heitz, a bit blurry since they were on the move.

We had a blast and are so blessed to have such a wonderful family. B got so many awesome clothes and trinkets. Thank you guys a ton!

No comments: