Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tates Party

We had a blast being home and doing Tate's favorite things for his Bday party. When I asked him what he wanted to do for his day he said he wanted to just have everyone come and ride the track with him. He also told me he would like a pinata but those were his only request. It made it pretty easy for us and I think everyone had a great time. We ordered Subway and everyone was kind enough to bring a side to share. Sonny made his infamous home made ice cream and Tate picked out his cake. He is totally in to the baseball thing so he jumped all over the baseball cake.










Everyone was so kind and brought him such fun gifts. Like he really needed any more toys, heck we are still opening things from Christmas. He was excited to get a few different dart guns and has big plans for all of us to have a war. Thanks everyone for being so thoughtful. We sure appreciate and love you guys.




1 comment:

Brea said...

I can see your blog! YES!

Anyway that party looks awesome! I bet he had the best birthday ever! What great mom!

It was so great to see you the other day... I haven't seen everyone in forever! haha