Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Bday Tater

Today is Tate's 5Th Bday. Time flies that is for certain. It doesnt seem to awfully long ago that we were so excited to be having our boy. We knew from the moment we found out he was a boy that he would be named Tate David. Chad thought it had a good athletic ring to it. You know that my son will be a great athlete syndrome that most dads have. Being pregnant with him was actually bearable compared to the other 2. I was able to work until 2 days before I had him. He weighed 8.5 and was 21 inches long and was my smallest baby. Tate was and has always been so happy. He is so rough and tough but has the sweetest side to him as well. He is thoughtful and considerate to everyone. He loves his family so much and is so good at giving loves and saying I love you. Tate's favorite thing to do is to be outside. He loves to ride his quad and bike. He is very coordinated at those types of things. He absolutely loves to play the game of memory and wins almost every time, even when I really am trying. He is quite competitive and so I am sure he enjoys kicking my butt all the time. Tate also loves to play with his cousins and is continually working on digging his hole to China with them. Basically anything that he ends up dirty hes a big fan of.

He is always smiling and making myself and others happy. I am so blessed to be his mom and enjoy being around him. He makes me happy and I love to see his fun personality. He is our big helper and always wants to help us do anything and everything, even pick up the dog poop! He loves his sisters and is constantly teasing them. I guess that's what brothers are supposed to do right?

With all the dirt he sure cleans up well. He loves to tell me exactly how he wants his hair combed, mostly he prefers the Faux-hawk. He insists on wearing some of Chads cologne if we are heading anywhere he has to be cleaned up for. Everyone says that he is a spitting image of Chad. I am not entirely convinced. I see quite a bit of me as a baby in him as well. Chad and I both had that white hair so maybe that's what it is.

I had a few other pics that show Tate in all of his fun aspects but I will have to add them later. I can not get them To upload right now. I just wanted to get this post done to tell T Happy Bday. Buddy, I love you so much and am so glad that I am blessed to be your mom. You make me smile and I could not ask for a better list of qualities you possess. Keep being my love bug and such a good kid. Thanks for keeping things interesting around here. Love you little man.




No comments: