Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hiatt Famiy Reuiun 08

These are the 2 people that started the long legacy that we are blessed to be a part of. I am so blessed to have been raised by a family who get whats important in life. Gma and Gpa love everyone of the little kids and know their names. That is a huge task and I dont even come close to knowing even half. I think we had somewhere around 150 people there. Some of those I had not seen for many years. It was so good to see everyone and visit.

We had a carnival on Sat that my kids thought was great. Every family had a booth and the kids played games and earned treats. My dad got his face painted with Avery. He is such a good gpa!!


Brooks had fun helping out with the bean bag toss. She and Trey played the entire time and I think I only heard from her when she got hungry. I love that she enjoys her cousins. We grew up really close with our cousins and were always having slumber parties and wanting to be together. She is definitely that way with trey and tori.
Leslie and Aubrey.


All Ty cared about was the candy. She kept going around to everyone and getting what they had to offer. I forgot to take a picture of the tent. I knew the kids would love it so Chad bought a tent and sleeping bags for the girls. Tate already had one from Father and Sons. It was fun to sleep out there under the stars. The kids slept awesome and all around we had a good experience. I am so grateful for a big awesome family who make the efforts to stay close. We are so blessed!!!





4 comments:

Summer said...

Sorry we weren't there. I do enjoy the family reunion cause it's about the only time we see everyone at once. Can't wait for next year.

Aimee said...

Okay Laura, lets do your header... that sounds weird, but you know what I mean. :) Aimee

the cummard family said...

aahhh miss going up north. the weather here stinks. we need to get together, now that schools in. maybe lunch at cravings or something ;)

Hiatt Family said...

It was so fun to see you guys and to play cards with you! I have your blog address now so I'll add you as a link. It'll be fun seeing what you're up to!