Friday, July 4, 2008

Bdays and the 4th of July





We went out on Thurs night to Texas Road House for Brad and Summer and Shane's bdays. We had a ton of fun as always. Its nice to have such good friends to spend time with. We followed that up with going to Deseret Book (remember we had David with us). Then to Mesa Fro Yo. I don't think that I have been there since my junior year of high school. It was every bit as tasty as I remembered. Thanks all for the good night. Happy Bday to you guys as well. We spent the 4th having the usual barbeque and swimming at mom and dads. The four of us girls went and got pedicures which David sprung for. Thanks brother! I think I still may be blind from Staci's bright nails but they were cute. I had to add the pedicure party foot picture. I know I am so lame but its kind of like a tradition now:)
After we ate and got ready for the festivities we went to the Urrys house as usual. Its so cool how the fireworks are right above your head back there. They always have a ton of treats for Shane and Lynn's Bdays. Not to mention that the Kennedy's have snow cones and cotton candy. The kids think they died and went to heaven. Tylee wasn't to sure about how loud the fireworks are. When you are that close you can almost feel them. She spent most of the time with her ears covered! This picture of Ty is so typical of her personality. I think that was before she decided to just plug her ears.

Its has been fun to have the Beaudoins join in on our little tradition. Its always a nice addition to have them around.It wouldn't be the same without Scott harassing the kids. Tate loves it though! We have had a good 2 days and the thought that there are 2 more days to this weekend makes me really happy. I have to say that I have always been a little patriotic. I am grateful for our freedom and that we can live the lives that we do. There aren't many other places in this world, if any that have the right to choose as we do. As if we all aren't aware of it, its just another reminder of how BLESSED WE ARE!!!

6 comments:

Used Cars said...

So glad you included the humongous prego picture of me! So scary. We had a great weekend.

Michelle Randall said...

that was your sister. I was just logged in under the wrong name. :)

Angie said...

Looks like fun. We miss you guys!

Summer said...

It was a good time...aside from the scary pictures of me. The one in the pedicure place - don't know what's worse - pregnancy pics or no makeup pictures - it's a toss up ;) Glad someone documented the fun! I must say thank you for not taking one of me in my swimsuit. Thanks David for the pedicure treat. We always have fun with everyone!! Even if Chad does drive like a crazy man :)

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

I cant get past the fact that DAVID paid for you guys...wow, he was right, he is rich.

It was a fun weekend!!!

Hess Fam said...

I just caught up! And figured out why you are the tannest gal in town. Totally jealous of your LP trip. I so wish I could go. Matthew's never been! The hostess seemed like she really outdid herself. I love people that bring the party everywhere they go!
Looks like you had a fun 4th. Happy days. Miss you!