Sunday, July 27, 2008

PInetop with the Lambs

Brooks loved every minute of driving until the worker yelled at her for doing an extra lap. She didnt know what the wave of the flag meant and the guy was a total jerk. After the melt down she had we had a blast and played in the arcade and won a million worthless prizes.
We ran to walmart and picked up some socks for all the kids so we could go bowling. We were pretty amused when they all got out of the car with their flip flops and socks.



The weekend before last the kids and I went on a little jaunt up to pinetop. It was just a quick trip but we packed plenty of fun stuff into the 2 days. Jennifer and Madison and Jackson came along to keep us company. I am not sure if they knew what they were getting into coming with us and staying at gma and gpas house up there. We did enjoy having company though. Madison was thinking the cob webs were a nice bonus. I have to say I watched Annie for the first time with the girls and it was awesome. B and Madison were laughing at me because every time I had to get up I paused it. Im not sure how I missed some of these classics but I am slowly catching up.

No comments: