Monday, May 12, 2008

Time Flies

As you can tell this blogging thing has gotten neglected as more and more things arise. I dont even know where to begin so I will just put up pics. Tate and Ty are like 2 peas in a pod. She will be lost when he starts school.
Tate started and is already done with swim lessons. Heather Solomon is amazing and Tate loves her. It was so nice that it was at Mindy Ortegas because we went and swam as well. Ty loves everything about swimming. She loves the sun like I do. There are times when we are playing outside that she will just lay down in the grass and stay there. Its funny to me because she is just doing what she has seen me do.
Everything came right back to Tate and he is swimming so good. He can jump off the board and swim across the entire pool. He comes up and takes breathes and then back under like a pro. I am so glad he does well because I have Ty who is not afraid at all. At least he will be a bit easier to watch.




2 comments:

megan allen said...

That's so funny! My girls will lay out on a chair at sunsplash with me and people always look at me like I am the worst mother ever. Oh well right? My lifes' motto is
"Fat looks better tan!" (I know sweet little children are not fat but it works when your older and a girl!)

Jeff, Chelsea & Rustin said...

Hey it's Chelsea I need to put Rustin in swim lessons. Can I get that ladies name and number from you. That would be great. My email radiantfaces11@yahoo.com Thanks