Sunday, May 18, 2008

Brooklyns Dance Recital

My little hip hopper. Oh and Chad combed Tates hair if you were wondering why it looks like he rode with his head out the window. I will say though that Im glad that Chad even thinks or cares enough to comb it.
Tate was so proud of Brooks. It was so funny! And Tylees cheese face is getting a little better. At least its a smile, even if it is huge.

On Sat. B had her dance recital. She takes a hip hop class at Club Dance which is Kelli and Kevins studio. Kelli goes all out in everything she does. She defines the meaning of the saying "Do it right or not at all." Its been fun to see B kind of come out of her shell a little. I will have to say and not because I am her mom she was so good. She has only been up on stage on other time and was a bit nervous. You couldn't tell at all. She didn't look the slightest bit intimidated to me. I don't even think she missed one of her moves. Chad and I kept saying all night that we could not believe how amazing she did. She has more rhythm than I do already. So good job to B and kudos to Kelli for such a good recital. It was top notch all the way.

6 comments:

Mike and Karen said...

Grandma and Grandpa Cutchen were at the recital as well as Grandpa and Grandma Cummard. Brooklyn, you were incredible. Yes, I am your grandpa and am biased, but you really did do a great job. I knew you were good, but I didn't know just how good you were. We really were proud watching you do a great job up on stage. We love you very much and want you to know we are very proud of you for the decisions you have made in your life to this point. I think you have your last softball game tonight and we are out of town so we wont be able to make it. But, I have really enjoyed coming and watch you play and just like your dancing, you are awesome at softball also. We love you "this mucccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhh". Grandma and Grandpa Cutchen

Beth said...

hi laura!
i just remembered you saying your blog wasn't private anymore and i just caught up on your life. i can't believe how much older your kids are and how different they look! that is sweet your 2 little ones are close. i can't wait for that day with mine! email me and i'll send you an invite!

bethgoodman@mac.com

Summer said...

I heard Brooks was AWESOME! I wish we could have seen it!! She's such a cute girl.

Clay's gal said...

She looks like one hip chick! I want a girl to put in dance!!!! We've got one more shot! Boys are a joy don't get me wrong! I just wanna buy PINK!!!

She is ADORABLE!!

the cummard family said...

go CD! she looks like she's enjoying herself! i'm sure she was quite the dancer! what fun summer plans might you have? we live too close, to not get together! call me damn it!

Blossom Salon said...

Hi CHad and Laura,

You guys have such a beautiful family. Not sure if you remembered me I just saw your blog and wanted to say Hi.. My name was Jodi Bryant.