Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy Anniversary


Today is our 5th anniversary. It seems like alot longer than 5 years to me. Its been a ride but we always find our way back on top. Chad thanks for your patience with me. I am not always the easiest person to live with. I have learned in this 5 years that you don't take being a husband or a dad lightly. Thanks for taking so much pride in providing for our family. I love that we have so many similar interest. I think just about all of them might be the same. I enjoy laughing with you spending time with you. I am so lucky to have someone who cares enough to do the little things. I get a drink everyday and you don't realize what that drink means. Seems silly but to me it shows you care about even the littlest things. I appreciate that you pull the slack when I am not able to get everything done. Its never dull with you around and I love that about you. Thanks for being you and thanks for loving me. I love you
C- Chatterbox to any and all young and old. Chad talks to everyone
H- Happy by choice. Your glass is always half full.
A- Athletic. Queen Creek Hall of Famer, just ask him
D- Dad of the year. The kids can not wait for him to get home and he is 100% theirs when he walks through the door.
C- Cares about everyone. If you were ever chads friend you still are.
U- Unfrugal. Chad does not know the meaning of frugal and usually needs my help to remind him of things that aren't necessary. I will have to say its kinda nice to not always be married to a tight wad either. We balance each other in this area for the most part.
M- Makes me feel loved, and never forgets to tell the kids and I that he does.
M- Makes time for whats important in life. Family, church, callings, friends, work, play. Chad does nothing half way!
A- Always makes sure to take me out on dates. Tonight I cant think of a better date. Carolina's and the Dbacks game!!
R- Righteous, respects others
D- Descriptive. If you have ever heard Chad tell a story you know what I mean. It runs in his family.

7 comments:

megan allen said...

So sweet. Happy Anniversary!

KOCHERHANS said...

Happy Anniversary Laura

The Cutchen Crew said...

WOW 5 years Congrat!!! We love you both!!!

Hess Fam said...

Cutest post! Happy day for you guys. Congrats on 5 fun years!

the cummard family said...

happy ani!

where were those pics taken?

Abby Runyan said...

Happy Anniversary!! That was such a sweet post. Chad is a lucky guy.

Lacee said...

Congrats!! You two are such a cute couple. Ihope you had a wonderful anniversary!!