Sunday, May 18, 2008

Summer Fun

I love this about summer time. The little farmer tan is to cute. I think the boys think they are little pigs. Tate loves to make lots of mud in the back yard. Apparently Ridge and Brecken think its fun as well. Ty doesn't like the mud so well and sticks to just playing in the water. At least she has one girly thing about her. She forgets sometimes since her example is Tate. Tate looks as though he is enjoying this all to much. He is the biggest ham.
Do you think the kids need a bigger pool of what. Lol this mop bucket works great for the time being. They seem to think its great. The only problem is I cant fit in there also!!!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

So fun...this looks just like my weekend, the mop bucket pool and everything! I have been driving into Mesa for dance, maybe I need to check out Dance Club.