Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My Baby is 2


Have you ever seen a chunkier baby. She weighed 9.5 lbs. I guess B was chunkier but I think that Tys cheeks trumped Brooklyns. She was so big they actually had to break one of her collar bones to get her shoulders out. Fun stuff!

She came out with a crazy mop and it has not slowed down since. She has had at least 3 hair cuts already!!
As you can see she tends to always be smiling.
Sadly enough I didnt get around to posting on her Bday. It was on May 20th and things have just been crazy. Tylee is the happiest, funniest little girl. She is sassy as ever and can definitely hold her own. She talks a ton and is constantly telling me what to do. I think her favorite term is Stop It! She is such a fun baby and we are very blessed that she is a part of our family. She brightens are home. She loves her daddy and looks forward to him coming home every day. I didnt think a kid could be any busier than Tate but she does circles around him. She is always on the go. I love that she is active and busy. Tylee I love you so much and am blessed to be your mom. Now if you will just stay in your own bed:) Thanks for everyday making me smile!!!!!

9 comments:

Summer said...

Happy Birthday Ty! Those baby pictures are SO CUTE! I forgot how big those cheeks were. I just want to MUNCH them! Will we celebrate both birthdays on Sunday? (I know someone else with a b-day tomorrow ;) ) I looked for something for Ty today at Target (24mth or 2T - unless you say otherwise) but I am going to check the mall on Friday b4 I make any decisions :) Plus I want to get you something too ;) PARTY!

the Hornes said...

She is beautiful like her mother! Happy late b-day Ty & happy b-day Laura Saturday! Can't wait to get to hang out with you! You really are a great mom! I love you to pieces- Mindy

The Cutchen Crew said...

Happy Birthday Tylee. We love you!

Shelly said...

She is so cute! Happy Birthday!

the cummard family said...

she is a little doll! b totally was chubbier though. tylee is lucky to have b for a big sister!

Hess Fam said...

Oh I can't believe she's 2! She is such a cute little girl. I believe that was me holding that little chunky bundle while getting her hearing checked! I'm so glad I can be a part of your girls lives...the second they come out of you!!! ;)
Happy Belated Birthday Tylee!

Angie said...

Sooo sweet!

Ashlee Draper said...

She is so cute Laura! You are such a cute mom!

Mary (aka Mur) said...

Hey Laura, you've been tagged. Go to my blog to find out the rules!