Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Halloween with Foxes

Mason and Jacob are so cute. It was so fun to see the Foxes and to see the new babies. Dave and Tillie are in heaven doting over their babies! Desiree and Mason. I hadn't see Desi in over a year and Mason is already six months. It is so fun to see my best friends head over heels with motherhood. My kids thought Adam aka Travis was in AZ just to entertain them. He was so good to my kids and played a ton with them. It was exciting to get to celebrate Halloween together.
I had to post these pics of Tate. He is so inquisitive and had many questions as we went from house to house. I think he asked this lady if she was to old to trick or treat. Each house took a little longer than it should have due to him needing answers. I'm glad most people don't mind his curiosity. I happen to be amazed with the questions he asks. I think he may be a genius before long;)

The gang minus the Cutchen Crew. By the time they got to Grandmas most of the kids were already out of their costumes.



Although Halloween is more fun because the kids are getting old enough to really enjoy it, I'm glad its over. Till next year....

No comments: