Monday, November 9, 2009

Cousins

I am so behind and I keep saying I'm going to keep up with our happenings better. So for now I am in catch up mode till I am caught up. During the fall break we had the Cutchen kids for a week. My kids, especially Tate had a count down for about 3 weeks till they came to stay. We had a blast that week. We didn't do much but play outside and ride quads and bikes. There were many games of whiffle ball, 2 hand touch football, frisbee, just to name a few. We also went to a fun Halloween Party at the Edwards. The entire time Tate was wanting to help me with Tyson and has now informed me he wants a little brother! My kids couldn't have had a more entertaining break. I was glad to have the Cutchen kids stay with us. I know when we go to Hawaii I will have peace of mind knowing my kids will be taken care of and loved in our absence.
This scene was a welcomed one come about 8pm:) I was pretty much beat by that time and needed some quiet. I love that they are all so close and love to be together. That's the way it should be!

1 comment:

The Cutchen Crew said...

THANK YOU!!! I cant say it enough. I am glad you all survived and that you dont hate me for leaving my kids with you for a week. You are the BEST!!