Sunday, March 1, 2009

Ty and her funny self

On Wed Chea asked if we wanted to go out and see this cool place in Florence. Its called the windmill and is a very charming nursery/wedding hall place. Of course Chea had her camera along so she took some pics. I have not seen them all but these were on her blog so I copied them. Ty ran from place to place and its a wonder she even stood still for a few pics. I wanted to write down some funny things she did this week so they will not be forgotten. After we finished off our lunch with Randa and Chea we ran by the Larson's house. A friend had borrowed my training potty and had returned it to me the night before so it was still in my car. I was visiting on the porch with the Larson's and Ty was playing, in and out of the car. One of the times she got out her skirt was all crooked and her shirt was tucked into her underwear. I thought what in the world is she doing. As I went to leave the potty was singing a song which happens when there is liquid in it. Sure enough she had to go so she went in the potty. I laughed so hard that she would do that instead of tell me. I guess I'm glad she had the sense to at least make sure it was in the potty.
Next item of funny business was on Fri Ty was sick all day long. She had to have thrown up like 10 times. I didn't feel the greatest either so Chad was kind enough to come home that evening and let me rest. He rented movies for the kids and made them popcorn. When I woke up from my nap about 8 pm Ty came in and told me all about the movie and the popcorn. I asked her to get me a bowl of it and she said sure. A few minutes later she came back with a bowl of popcorn for me. The only problem was it was the bowl that she had been throwing up in all day. Honestly I laughed so hard and obviously passed on the popcorn. She really does funny things constantly. Some are not so funny like the change that she put in my CD player in my car. I learned my lesson this week that she probably shouldn't play in my car even when I'm 10 feet away. She is best when she is strapped in a 5 point harness and cant get out. Maybe that's why I don't mind being in the car. Then at least I know she cant be wreaking havoc on anything.


Thanks Chea for always capturing such great glimpses into her personality. Your amazing. Here is a link to her blog. From there you can get to her actual photography site. Check it out she is awesome!! http://chealambphotography.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Angie said...

those are so cute. I think we will need her to take some family pictures of us next time we are out.

Hiatt Family said...

I'm just glad that your potty plays songs so you knew something was in it and didn't get it all over the car when you drove away. :)