Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The great outdoors

Back to the airport for us! The kids and I just love to sit and admire all of the planes that fly in and out. I pretty much have to drag them away when its time to go. It is amazing to see some of the planes that come in and out. This particular day there were military planes and jets coming and going. It was quite exhilarating when some of them took off and just about blew us away.

This plane was screaming " ye ha Jesters dead" we watched Top Gun all the time growing up and this reminded me of the planes they flew in. We were hoping it would take of but never did. Some times the simple outings are the best ones. Its something we ALL love to do, not just Tate. The girls are just as intrigued as he is! I'm sure we will have many more picnics at the airport. I look forward to them and the excitement the kids show every time a plane comes or goes.

1 comment:

Hiatt Family said...

That's a great idea. That's where Lincoln goes when he needs to think. I never thought about having a picnic there. Have fun at your ball games!!!