Thursday, January 8, 2009

Temple Lights






I am playing the catch up came with blogging. I'm always a bit behind but the Holidays really made it worse. My parents were having a slumber party at their house with all of the grand kids 4 and up and decided we should go see the lights before we happily left our children:) The lights are neat but I think for me they are something that I am ok going to see every few years. I know I am boring but hey its cold and crowded. It was fun and the kids loved it. All of our kids have such great grandparents and the kids would agree. They love to stay with them over night and sing silly songs with grandma. She even braved taking them all to the movie the next day. I wonder how many potty breaks she took during the movie? I can only imagine, but they love their grand kids and are happy to have them around always. Thanks mom and dad. We all love you and are blessed to have you in our lives.

3 comments:

Jen and Steven said...

Wow, everyone's bundled up in down jackets and gloves and hats; it must have been "cold". What was the temp? 40, 50 degrees? :-) Come visit us in Colorado and you'll see some cold temps. I saw the temple lights at the Salt Lake temple at Travis & Jordan's wedding and I agree, they were pretty to look at but probably not something I'd want to do every year.

The Burkinshaws said...

When are you going to come see me I am still alive and need Laura to make me laugh like no one else can!

Aimee said...

Lovin' the dark. Im pretty sure I wouldn't recognize you in public though. Hmm. You guys are cute, as always!