Friday, January 9, 2009

New Years in Vegas

The Pisciottas never disappoint. Really we had so much fun this new years and are thinking this just may be the start of a new tradition. We had 4 fun filled nights of games, friends and laughs. I had to document this pic of Chad in the kitchen apron and all. Ive never seen this side of him before. I wasn't sure whether I should laugh but I was glad at least he wanted to help.

Rock Band was a constant. B was into it. Ty thought it was great to sit and soak it all in with Chloe. These 2 played all week and Ty loved every minute of being Chloe's puppet.
I cant keep her dressed EVER. I guess it caught me off guard when I found her down stairs in her birthday suit. I am quickly learning that nothing with Ty should surprise me these days. Heaven help me!!!!!!!!

We swam, jumped forwards and backwards till their hearts were content. We are all ready for summer!



There was no shortage of kids at any given moment. We partied hard :)

We ate till our hearts were content and my pants tighter. We always do. Angie is the best Italian cook ever. She has to live up to her last name.
Played some serious cards. Won some cash!!!!

Played to the point of sheer exhaustion! What a treat to have the kids actually be asleep when we got home from going out. A big thanks to Tyler for babysitting both weekend nights.
Thanks Donald and Angie. We always have fun. Its so awesome to have friends that have been and will always be a huge part of our family. We love you guys!

3 comments:

Angie said...

We had so much fun with you guys here. Can't wait to see you this weekend!

Clay's gal said...

What a fun weekend and a great way to start the New Year!

Chandra said...

It was fun to meet you guys and get to hang out a bit. You have a cute family and I never would have guessed you're usually a blonde- brunette seems to fit you.