Wednesday, January 28, 2009

To be BIG.......



Ty is totally obsessed with wanting to be big now. Everything she does she will try herself 1st and will only ask for help after she has given it a good effort. She loves B and is constantly pointing out things that are similar. Example, if she wears a shirt that is like Brooklyn's she will proudly announce it to me. Nails is just one of the many things Ty wants to be big about. She keeps me busy touching them up as the chip away. Sadly enough she has been biting her nails of late. For anyone who knows me well enough knows that was one of my worst habits growing up. I always hid my hands and was insecure about my disgusting looking nails. So you can understand my panic as my baby is taking on a habit that was a huge negative for me. Look at these nubs!!
So the only polish for her now is this. As of the last 2 days she gags when she starts to bite them. She will come run and tell me she needs a drink! I am hoping for good results and normal nails:)

2 comments:

Hiatt Family said...

Oh I bit my nails big time growing up & nothing worked. Then one day when I was a teenager I just stopped! Seriously, I just woke up & stopped biting them. Lincoln informed me that he would not have married me if I had short, bitten fingernails when we met...and I think he is serious. Good luck! :)

K Bailey said...

Where did you get that "bite" polish????