Thursday, August 12, 2010

Seriously-

Tylee is always getting into Brooklyn's room while she is away. There are always random pictures on her camera that give her away. When B got home from school and found that Ty had used her camera she decided to look at the footage to see what randomness Ty had come up with. This video says it all. I have a feeling I am in for it with her. I have laughed repeatedly at this and hope you will also. One to many people have asked her if she has a boyfriend, so I guess she thinks she needs one.

6 comments:

Hess Fam said...

That is HILARIOUS!

Hiatt Family said...

Ok that is one of the funniest things ever!!!

Shelly said...

She is so cute! Blaine is single!

Krista said...

Ohhhhhh my gosh...She is hilarious! I wish there was more footage! Love Her

Kippy said...

oh my funny!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

that is soooo funny!!! let her get into brooklyn room more often :)