Thursday, July 30, 2009

Summer is Over

First day of school- July 09
Honestly I can not believe how fast the summer flew by. I'm not ready for my kiddos to have already started school. I'm sure it will be nice to be able to get things accomplished but I miss them already. They have both thoroughly enjoyed their first week of school. Tate is in all day kinder and B is in 4Th grade. Tate has Mrs. Strickland and I think she is going to be perfect for him. He is such a sweetheart but can be wild and crazy more times than not. I was worried if he got a teacher that was to relaxed he may not think he had to be on his best behavior. His teacher seems to be nice but strict and I am perfectly happy about that. B has Mrs. Bernier and is so happy with her. I was very impressed with her also and know that Brooklyn is going to have and awesome year. She finally got to be in the same class as Madison and is so thrilled about it. B has been such a sweetheart to Tate at school and is very concerned for him. I am so thankful that they at least have this 1 year at the same school. I know that it makes it easier for him knowing that she is there.
Tylee has done pretty good at home without them here but I can tell she misses them. She has gotten into things a little more this week than usual. I am sure that it is just out of boredom. I am not to worried about that though because I am getting ready to knock out my mile long to-do list. I have this list that has just been growing for about a year because I had no desire to take all my kids to run these errands. Now with the 2 gone it should be smooth sailing and I am so excited to finally get my house done! We had such a fun summer and I have to say that I have had a rough week with them gone. We swam nearly everyday and had a blast. I love to swim but my older kids make it way more fun. Something about Tate starting kinder this year has been tough. I miss my little love bug when he is not around. I miss B as well but have just gotten used to her being at school. I am already looking forward to fall break:) I am so blessed to have good kids. I am so proud of my kids and am excited to see all the progress that will be made throughout this school year.

4 comments:

Cleona said...

I cannot believe they have started school. Reaves starts on August 24th and I am so sad. I love looking at your blog and telling Kenny what you all are up to:)

Summer said...

Cute kids!

Clay's gal said...

Your kiddos are adorable!

AMIT said...

So you like summer or not?Pictures are really good.

Domain registration india