Friday, June 5, 2009

Tylees Bday

I have been slacking on updating our blog due to extreme chaos of late. I'm going to do my best to get everything documented that has taken place in these last few weeks with our family. I felt like such a bad mom because we didn't get around to having a party for Ty until a few days ago. When I would ask her what she wanted for her Bday she just insisted that she get balloons with Barbie on them. Chad was a good dad and made sure to not disappoint her. She was given the balloons and was so elated to have them. If only it was that simple for the rest of my family. Anyhow Mom did my Bday dinner and Ty's combined so we finally sang to her and did presents. She loved every minute of the attention! This pic makes me laugh. I don't think she was exactly sure about everyone singing to her. Honestly I don't know how in the world to ever get a picture with Ty not making a silly I'm trying to fake a smile face. Chad got her a bunch of dress up things and she loves them. She has been wearing the shoes and boa around the house since. I think she was just as excited about the bubbles Staci got for her though.
B and Tori made up a Bday dance they performed for her at her party. It was really cute! They dance non stop when they are together.

B took all the pics for me but managed to have someone snap one of her. What in the heck, seriously the kiss face and boa? I thought she would be 18 before she learned the kiss face:) Heaven help me!!!!

1 comment:

Kippy said...

Happy birthday Tylee! I feel like the worst friend, I totally meant to at least text you on your b-day all day and never did!! So sorry. You never forget mine. Happy late one!!!!!!