Saturday, December 27, 2008

Hiatt Party

Mom and Dad doing their thing. The kids love being with them and they equally love having the kids around.

Ty thought being an angel was great. Of course ,she loves to dress up so why wouldn't she think it was all fun and games.Avery was obviously enjoying herself as well!

Tate when AWOL long before the nativity started. I found him out back being Tate riding a bike. I forced him back in to be a Sheppard and well by the next picture you can see how much he enjoyed it.


Ya I am mean, but you have to sit on his lap to get your gift right?

Ty was not to sure about the pinata this year. Maybe because the bat weighed more than she does.


The guys pretending to love the party.
It was a great day and we are so blessed to have an amazing family. I love that traditions from when I was a kid are still occurring. The kids look forward to it every year as do I!

No comments: