Thursday, October 30, 2008

8 Things

Chea tagged like 3 weeks ago and since I cant sleep, I will finally participate.

8 TV shows-
1. 24
2. Amazing Race
3. American Idol
4. Trauma Life in the ER
5. Ghost Whisper
6. Any ball game
7. Ya I cant even come up with 8. I don't watch all that much TV. Please my kids don't allow for that!

8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Cut my dad and Ricky's hair
2. visited with my grandma while picking up a big bowl of chicken soup she made me :)
3. Got my nails done
4. Did Jessica's hair
5. Frantically tried to finish buying clothes for the kids pics today.
6. Called Chea every 10 min because I am apparently not capable of making a decision.
7. Fed, bathed, played, flicked, laughed, prayed and swaddled my kids up all in my room for bed.
8. Read Extreme Measures, thanks to Chad surprising me and getting it for me!

8 Favorite things to Eat
1. Candy
2. Mexican Food
3. Bubble gum
4. Otter pops
5. Pumpkin Pie, thanks goodness it not always in season.
6. Soda
7. Chick-fil-a
8. beef jerky

8 Things I look Forward to
1. Chad getting back from Texas
2. Date Nights
3. My kids giving me loves
4. Softball
5. Finally laying down and being able to relax every night with my bedroom window open.
6. Moms home cooked meals
7. Spending time with family and friends
8. A clean house

8 Things I wish for
1. I wish i could get my 2 youngest kids to sleep in their own rooms
2. I wish my kids wouldn't argue with me or each other
3. I wish I could sleep at night
4. I wish I had more will power and less of a sweet tooth.
5. I wish I was more patient and positive. I tend to be a realist which at times can seem pessimistic
6. I wish I was a better cook and housekeeper
7. I wish Chad was here so I could go to sleep
8. Lastly I wish and hope that my kids will know how much I love them.

1 comment:

Summer said...

Okay..TV #8) The Real Housewives of Orange County...YOU KNOW IT! ;) Starts Nov 5th - be there...ha ha!
Cute Post Lo!