Sunday, October 5, 2008

We love PINE

We had the chance to go up to Pine last weekend with mom and dad and the Randalls. We had a relaxing time doing a whole lot of nothing and the kids loved every minute of it. The played and played till they were content. The weather was beautiful as were was the scenery. Tate thought this squirrel was pretty cool. Its neat how the animals are abundant and not shy up there. We stood up on the deck but about ten feet from this deer and she didn't seem to mind us to much.My beautiful B!
I told Ty to say cheese and this is what she gives me. Her teeth are clenched together and she is focusing really hard!


It really is heaven on earth up there. I can not think of a pretty surrounding than the cabin. Thanks to gma and gpa Hiatt for instilling in us the sacred nature of this place.


Avery and B wrestling.

Mom working hard on stockings. She has to get the new babies done before Christmas. She puts hours of TLC into each and everyone of our stockings.
Little Carson boy. So cute and I enjoyed getting some of my snuggling in with him.
She was obsessed with the AC and spent much time looking around trying to figure it out.

I am ready to go back. I cant wait for it to get even colder and we can enjoy the snow up there. Nothing is better than a fire when you really need it. None of this like 78 degrees and the fire places get fired up. Thanks for the good times family. Lucky Unders was not so lucky for us girls but the company could not be any better!!!

7 comments:

The Cash Family said...

that looks so nice. i love cabin time!

Hiatt Family said...

I'm so jealous! Lincoln works EVERY weekend, so there goes our cabin trips for awhile. You got some awesome pics of the animals up there! I am going to steal a copy of that picture of the cabin too. :)

Summer said...

Cute pics! Looks like so much fun - very laid back and relaxing! So sad we missed it and hope to be there next time!

Geoff and Emily said...

It looks like you guys had fun - and it is so beautiful this time of year! If you are ever in the mood for cold you are always welcome to come up here - we'll give you PLENTY - it's already too cold up here! I also love how you fixed Tylee's hair - I am in need of that right now for Natalie - she just cut it herself at about the same place and length as Tylee's and I just don't know what to do! If I part it on the other side it hides pretty well, but seriously how long can I keep hiding it?! Aarrgh! Hope you guys are doing well!
Emily

natalie and jeremy belnap said...

Hey, We are going private on our blog... so please leave me your email if you wish to be invited!

Clay's gal said...

Looks like Heaven! You have such a cute family! Your little girl looks just like you!

Anonymous said...

HI Pretty! I joined to Blogging club. I just wanted to say HI and DANG that cabins soo nice. that looks like FUN!!