Thursday, August 21, 2008

Preschool





Tate started this week going to school on Mon. and Wed. mornings. He is going to Rondalee Jones who we absolutely love. After starting school last year and not really being ready I was not sure how he would do. He has been excited for months to go and didn't look back on Mon. I asked him how he likes it and what he learns and he just says that its fun. That works for me!! I'm just glad that he wants to go and its not like pulling teeth to take him. He comes home and pretends do to homework like Brooks does. I am excited that he is happy and ready to learn. I hope it continues, you know boys attention is a tad different than girls. I love Tate so much and am blessed to be his mom. He is the roughest toughest little boy but is so amazingly sweet. He is my kid who like to snuggle and love on me. His personality is through the roof and we are always laughing at how funny he is. I am so fortunate to be the mom of 3 happy and healthy kids!!!

5 comments:

the cummard family said...

neighbor....can we get together sometime in the near futch! when do you go to LA Fitness? maybe we could chat over a nice run on the tread.

Abby Runyan said...

Too cute. And I love the new header picture.

Summer said...

Oh that Tator is so big. He's so cute. I am glad he likes school - I hope ashley does too...YIKES!

Julie Butler said...

I love the new head on your blog. That picture is awesome! The boys are getting so big. I cannot believe one more year and they are off to preschool. Maybe I will look into home schooling....j/k. I just hate it that they go up to fast.

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

I was behind on your blog
LOVE the new couch, it looks great. I would love to have the paint stuff done to my house...maybe I could work on some hints with Shane on that :)
Tate and Brooklyn looked cute on their 1st days, glad they like school..you are right, it makes it SOOO much easier

And I love the picture on top of your blog. You can tell that Chad is so in love with you ;) (really, Im not being a smart A)