Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Family Pictures

I can not believe that Christmas has come and gone as well as New Years. We were so fortunate to have a great Holiday season. It was filled with all of the same traditions that we do every year. It started out with family pictures being taken for our Christmas cards. I am so happy with the way they turned out. Chea is amazing and I am so blessed to have her as one of my closest friends. I can not think of any one better to document the various stages that our little family goes through. She is so talented and I love each and everyone of them. Its so fun to see the kids personalities show in the pictures.



8 comments:

Hess Fam said...

beauty!

Abby Runyan said...

Seriously, your family can't get any cuter!!!!

K Bailey said...

So cute!!! Where's my xmas card? :) You don't ship to Oklahoma?

Hiatt Family said...

Gorgeous!!! I love all of them!

Jen and Steven said...

I loved getting your card and seeing all the great photos. Ty looks so sassy! And your shoes are HOT! :)

Amber Kerby said...

The pictures are all amazing what a good looking family!!!!

Michelle Randall said...

btw---i never got my xmas card, so i still need a picture!

The Cutchen Crew said...

I never got a card either so I need a picture to update the one I have.