Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Us

6 years, 3 kids, 2 homes, 2 dogs, plenty of trials from which we have grown and tons of fun has been had. I never imagined how great life could be. I am married to my best friend one who really understand me, even when its hard to understand. I am loved unconditionally and cared for with conviction. I have witnessed behaviors more Christlike than I knew were in him. I can truly say that I am blessed. Its not perfect by any stretch of the imagination but I wouldn't want it any other way. I love you Chad and cant wait for 50 more years with you. If you live that long, you are kind of old ;) Thanks for all you do for me. I LOVE YOU!!

4 comments:

Kippy said...

happy anniversary! cute pictures of you two.

Michelle Randall said...

Happy Anniversary! Chad, I would slap Lo for that old comment! :)

The Cutchen Crew said...

Congrats guys! I never would of thought Chad would be my brother in law all those years ago when I meet him at good old CGCC but I am glad you got him. Hope you had a wonderful day.

Angie said...

Man time flies! We go to the beach July 18-25. Why don't you come for the 4th? We actually get to set off fireworks here!